Matilda walked the ten blocks to the library and devoured one book after another. When she finished all the children’s books she started wondering around in search of something else. So, Matilda’s strong young mind continued to grow; nurtured by all those authors who’d sent their books out into the world. Like ships onto the sea. These books gave Matilda a hopeful and comforting message “you are not alone.”
It’s a cute little thing though.
Sometimes it is hard to remember that owls are incredibly dangerous predators seen by cultures throughout the world as ill omens. Especially when they look like toasted marshmallows.
My boss once described them as flying pillows filled with seething hatred.
Further confirming that owls are the avian equivalent of cats.
Unnecessary love triangles
did you mean the entire teen fiction section
ANY OR UNNECESSARY
I DIDN’T KNOW THERE WERE SO MANY!
Stop hating on and generalizing teen fiction. They are great sources of reading material if you just take your time and choose wisely.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
…you’re lucky I’m a stubborn asshole because these took way longer to make than I’d like to admit.
holy fucking shit
my brother tried to pick up a banana to make it look like he was talking on the phone but all the bananas in the bunch came with it and he just looked at me and went “i guess it’s a conference call”
don’t encourage him