- Me: Tags something vegan.
- Random person: "Ugh, why do vegans always have to say everything that they eat is vegan? We get it."
- Me: Doesn't tag something vegan.
- Random person: "I THOUGHT YOU WERE VEGAN!?"
- Celia: There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy,
- Prospero: Please, no Shakespeare
- Celia: I am haunted by the ghost of my father, I think that should allow me to quote Hamlet as much as I please.
sometimes I forget how much funnier the Harry Potter books are than the movies and then I read shit like
“I dreamed I was playing Quidditch last night,” said Ron. “What d’ya think that’s gonna mean?”
“Probably that you’re going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something,” said Harry.”
and choke on my drink
The books really are so much funnier than the movies! This happens with a lot of book adaptations.
- someone: you look pretty today
- me: happy birthday
This is probably the best, non-judgmental description of fan fiction I’ve ever heard of in main stream media.
I will forever reblog this.
As a person who writes fanfiction just because she loves to; god bless this post.